RT @AboutEG: East Grinstead's first railway station, which opened on this day in 1855. The Old Station House is still there of course... ht…
The Pheonix Group
We introduced Will Writing through James McKenzie in our flexible benefits scheme for the first time in 2010 and found their service top quality with very positive feedback from all our employees who used them, who commented especially on their professionalism, efficiency, and friendliness
A few comments from Phoenix employees who took up the benefit in 2010:
- A very professional service. Given the topic that they are covering it was handled with empathy and understanding.
- I'm still finalising my Wills (but that's my fault, I've been very tardy) and I've found the process very good.
- I was very pleased with the service my husband and I received. Gareth who conducted our interview was very friendly and professional and the whole process was handled very efficiently.
- It was very good and efficient. We are all signed and done on our Wills which is great.
- The introductory meeting was good, Gareth explained the process very well and was able to explain all of the options. The post meeting service was good in answering questions and when I did spot some errors they were quick to correct them and reissue.